Custom Wood Shutters Collection
We manufacture and custom order Wood Shutters that are made from the finest quality real wood slats. Shutter King Interior real wood shutters are available in two standard colors but can be finished to complement and coordinate other furnishings in your home.
Palm Beach Shutters
Hunter Douglas is pleased to announce the unveiling of the Palm Beach Program. Palm Beach Shutters is exclusive to Hunter Douglas Canada Inc. and is an upgrade to the biggest selling and most popular shutter system in the world. The Palm Beach Shutters are designed to offer the time-honored beauty of shutters while giving new world performance and durability of Vinyl. Featuring three different louver sizes 2 ½”, 3 ½” and the latest 4 ½” widths create the perfect atmosphere form any room setting. Panels are available with a Traditional center tilt bar on the Front but can also have an offset tilt bar system on the front or back. In addition, there is the very popular Clearlight system utilizing a patented hidden tilt bar to give a more contemporary and cleaner feel. Available in Snow, Pearl, Antique and Irish Cream. These colour choices will work with any décor and colour scheme.
Other important attributes include:
- Unique Polysatin UV resistant compounds that will not wear, crack, peel, chip or discolor
- Easy care finished that can be cleaned with soap and water
- Waterproof and can be used in any high moisture area
- Lasts a lifetime, and will never need painting
- Colour impregnated throughout each part for consistency even over time
- High energy efficiency – up to R 3.40
- High noise dampening
- Up to 36” wide single panels for an unobstructed view
- Fire Retardant and self-extinguishing – Factory installed two-part hinge system
- French Door lever handle cut-outs available
Alumatek™ Louvre System
The Alumatek Louvre System by SunProject of Canada Inc. and SunProject Louvre Systems Inc. is the strongest, most durable new design in shutter/louver systems available.
- Low maintenance – easy to clean product surface
- Antistatic, non-toxic with a high humidity tolerance
- Will not sag, discolor, twist, warp, expand or contract like ordinary shutters
- Side-mounted tilt rod that is also used as a handle
- Contour-designed louvers for tighter closure and better viewing
- Wider and taller shutters with the optional exclusive divider pivot
- Superior traditional paint finishes and modern-design metallic Brushed Aluminum & Champagne Anodized
- The best warranty – 15 years no-nonsense warranty
Eclipse™ Shutters are an extremely durable shutter. They offer the traditional look of California or Plantation style shutters that do not warp, shrink, chip, peel and are colorfast for complete window and door fitting. These low maintenance, easy to clean shutters provides a look and quality product at the cost and durability of Polyresin 3®. Polyresin 3® is fire retardant and self-extinguishing suitable and safe for residential and commercial applications. They are available in three colors: White, Ivory and Almond and louver sizes of 2 ½” and 3 ½”. 4 ½” is available in white and ivory only.